Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Baby, It's Christmas Time!

It's Christmas time and I'm absolutely thrilled.  So many things have recently changed in my life including: getting married, moving to Long Beach, CA & well, starting up this little venture again.  Hopefully you still like me after all these changes.

I'm never subtle when it comes to voicing the things that I want.  I'm a bit of a I-want-everything kind of girl, so I'm always finding awesome things that I just can't seem to live without (at the time). Here are the top 8 items on my Christmas list this year:



1. Kate Somerville Intensive Exfoliating Treatment, 2. Make Up Forever Transparent Eyebrow Gel, 3. Winnie Dress, 4. Bubble necklace, 5. Vintage limed Roe Deer antlers, 6. Vintage Nautical Glass Ball, 7. Smartie Lamp, 8. Summer Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment