Saturday, December 12, 2009

Wood Headboard and Glass Bottle Candle Holders






As soon as I saw this headboard (from Tricia and Stefan's Seaside Haven), I immediately fell in love with it.  It's the perfect combination of rustic, chic, warm, cozy, sophisticated.. you know where I'm going with this.  It's just perfect.    







In complete contrast to the headboard, I found this amazing geometric trio by Tom Dixon.  They can be used as serving dishes, bowls, or just a simple table top piece.  They can be arranged it different ways due to the shapes they have been cut in.  They're glazed in vitreous enamel in White, Blue and Red.  These would be perfect for any occasion because the colors are so versatile. These would be perfect serving platters for the valentines day dinner party I'm planning to throw! (Available for purchase January 2010).





Another great idea that I hope to make use of - clear glass bottles being used as candle holders that I found on Happy Mundane (featured in Elle Decoration).  Where am I going to get my hands on all of those clear glass bottles you ask?  Ohh, I can think of one fun way!  I may have to enlist a few friends to help though.   

(Images: 1: Gregory Han)

No comments:

Post a Comment